Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Knitting Review 0f 2013

The year started off with Cruiser Mittens for Jennifer:




Followed by a Knit, Lace and Leaf sweater for Sophina



Next, fingerless mittens for Ava





Felted Satchel for Fr. Joe



Etherial for Jennifer


A second Knit, Lace and Leaf sweater for Pia





Modified Swallowtail 



Modified Dreambird 





Lap Robe for Charlie (since his passing his daughter told me she now has it next to her bed)








Sixteen Cable Hat for Dawn and Jennifer



The NOT Horrible Sweater for Ava









Holden for Toni



Ladder and Lace for Steph



Nineteen projects in twelve months….not bad!  

Thanks, Tanna for reminding me that I hadn't done a review of my craft in a very long time. You are so beautiful in so many ways and you inspire me in so many ways! 
















1 comment:

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Inspiration runs BOTH ways, Rose!! You have a beautiful year of handknits! I just love it! I'm going to have to try that little Lace and Leaf cardigan. So cute! Excellent year! blessings ~ tanna